Congratulations to who have get GD Naidu Young Scientist Award and Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Advisor Award
Fast Track Research Initiative (FTRI) is an initiative started for short-span projects during summer vacation where individual student or students, across disciplines on campus, work on various research, industrial problems and come out with a solution. The successful students are awarded with “GD Naidu Young Scientist Award” and the faculty members who have mentored the project work are awarded with the “Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Advisor Award”.
Salient Features of the programme:
1. Trans disciplinary and interdisciplinary projects
2. Open for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
3. Accessing research labs during vacations
4. Opportunity to work on on-going Funded and industrial consultancy projects
5. Training sessions on IPR and Product Development.