VIT’s Semester Abroad program aims to encourage students from all streams to pursue their final semester in one of the partner universities abroad. The Office of International Relations organizes a road show to students in their pre-final year and all are invited to participate.
The Semester Abroad Programme (SAP) was introduced with an aim to encourage students from both the undergraduate and postgraduate streams to pursue their final semester in a university abroad.
"I had the opportunity to work with world class researchers at University of Picardie Jules Verne, Amiens, France. This experience truly taught me how e research is actually carried out in a research lab and new insights to pursue my Ph.D in the future. The professors were extremely helpful and it was with their help that many of the budding researchers like me could gain knowledge and confidence in my field of work".
Rishabh Gupta, B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering, University of Picardie Jules Verne, Amiens, France
Ms. Devanshi Bansal, Mech, KIT, Germany (2020)
Mr. Regal Bharti Goswami, Mech, Shanghai University, China (2019)
Mr. Harshit Nanda, BBT, University of Birmingham, UK (2019)
Mr. Aditya Padmanabhan, Electronics & Computers, Chennai Campus, Plymouth University, UK (2020)
Ms. Diksha Matta, BBT, NUS Singapore(2019)
Ms. Riya Dhar, ECE, MIT USA (2020)
Ms. Amrita & Ms Subhangi, BBT, Harvard Medical University, USA (2019)
Ms. Sandria, ECE (Bimoedical), UWA, Australia, 2020
Mr. Yash Agarwal, Mech, NTU Singapore (2020)
Mr Shaswat Mishra, IT, RIT, USA (2020)
How will SAP help you?
- Provides you an opportunity to work with scientists abroad
- Exposure to new cutting edge technology
- Adds value to your resume
- Provides you a platform to explore higher education abroad
- It broadens your outlook on life
How do you apply?
- Applications are to be made online via VIT Intranet
- Fill the application, upload your resume’, statement of purpose(SOP) and transcript of marks in a single PDF
- Print and submit duly signed SAP application with hard copy of proof of income, undertaking/NOC form from your parents and other documents from the International Relations Office
Partner Universities (Country Wise)