VIT was established in the year 1984 as Vellore Engineering College by Dr.G.Viswanathan, Founder & Chancellor. The institute was upgraded as a university in recognition of its academic excellence in 2001 by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India. VIT today comprises of twelve constituent schools and interdisciplinary centers offering 24 undergraduate, 30 postgraduate and research programs up to Ph.D. level. With the aim of providing quality higher education at par with international standards, VIT persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods in teaching and learning. The university has students from all corners of the globe, nurtured by learned and experienced faculty. VIT has signed Memoranda of Understanding for the exchange of students and faculty, research collaborations and consultancy activities with various international universities, research organisations and industries. VIT University is the first Indian institute to get international accreditation from IET, UK, and NAAC, India. All B.Tech programmes at VIT are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, USA. VIT is also ranked as No.1 private engineering institute by MHRD (NIRF-2016 ranking).
The 2nd International Conference on Microelectronic Devices, Circuits and Systems (ICMDCS 2020) will be held at the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore India from 22nd to 24th January 2020. ICMDCS 2020 will be organized by Department of Micro and Nanoelectronics. The conference covers the subject areas including: digital IC design, analog/RF/Mixed Signal IC design, Device Modeling and Technology, RF communication circuits, embedded systems; nonlinear circuits and system In addition to the technical papers, the conference also covers tutorials on recent advancements in the above said areas, Keynote and Plenary sessions by leading industry leaders and renowned academicians.
Call for Papers
Digital Design (Track-1)
Logic and physical synthesis, physical design, timing and signal integrity, power integrity, design for manufacturability, design for yield, design challenges for advanced technology nodes, low-power design, power-aware and energy-efficient design, thermal management, battery-aware design, energy harvesting, CAD Tools, Verification methodologies, DFT, fault modeling and simulation, ATPG, BIST, board-level and system-level test, memory test.
Analog, Mixed- Signal and RF Design: (Track-2)
Design of analog, mixed-signal, and RF IP, high-speed wired and wireless communication interfaces, low-power analog and RF, memory design, standard cell design.
Technology and Devices: (Track-3)
Advanced Logic and Memory devices, Flexible and Organic Electronics, Photovoltaics and Energy Systems, Nano-electro-mechanical Systems and Sensors, Optoelectronics and Photonics, Compound Semiconductor Devices, Computational Modeling at the Nanoscale, Semiconductor Materials and Processes, Emerging Materials and Devices, Device Reliability.
System-level Design: (Track-4)
System-level design methodologies, processor and memory design, multicore systems, GPU design, on-chip communication architectures and networks-on-chip, performance analysis, defect-tolerant architectures, machine learning), : Hardware/Software co-design, embedded SoC, embedded multi-core systems, board-level hardware, hardware platforms for Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices, Reconfigurable computing, FPGA architecture and FPGA circuit design, CAD for FPGA, FPGA prototyping, FPGA-based accelerators for cloud servers, Wireless sensor networks, low-power wireless systems, wireless protocols, wireless power delivery.
Emerging Technologies: (Track-5)
MEMS, CMOS sensors, design methodologies for nanotechnology, post-CMOS devices, biomedical circuits, carbon nanotube-based computing, spintronics, silicon photonics, neuromorphic computing.
- Log in the EasyChair Submission System to upload your paper.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
Presentation & Publication (Full paper)
Full paper is requested, if you are also considering publishing your paper.
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
- Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
Please make a note!
Full Paper Submission
Notification of Acceptance
Camera Ready paper
Registration (Early Bird)
Registration(Conference & Tutorial)
Check our gallery from the ICMDCS – 2017
- Dr.G.Viswanathan, Chancellor, VIT (Patron)
- Dr. Sankar Viswanathan, Vice-President, VIT (Co-Patron)
- Dr. Sekar Viswanathan, Vice-President, VIT (Co-Patron)
- Dr. G.V.Selvam , Vice- President, VIT (Co-Patron)
- Ms. Kadhambari S. Viswanathan, Assistant Vice - President, VIT (Co-Patron)
- Dr. Anand A Samuel, Vice-Chancellor, VIT (Co-Patron)
- Dr.S.Narayanan, Pro Vice-Chancellor, VIT (Co-Patron)
Technical Program Committee
- Mr. Aditya Deulkar, Samsung Semiconductor India R & D, Bangalore
- Dr. Abhishek Ramanujam, Analog Devices ,Ireland
- Dr.Xiao-Zhi Gao, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- Dr.Roy Paily, Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, India
- Dr.Parameswaran Ramanathan, Wisconsin-Madison University, USA
- Dr.Vignesh Rajamani, Vice President, IEEE Electromagnetic Compatibility Society, Oakland University, USA
- Dr.Navin Bishnoi, Marvel Semiconductors, Bengaluru, India
- Dr.Sreehari Veeramachaneni, BITS, Hydrabad, India
- Dr.Debesh K Das, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India
- Dr.Maryam Shojaei Baghini, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India
- Dr.P.Krishnamoorthi, Philips India Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru, India
- Dr.P.Sakthivel, Anna University, Chennai, India
- Dr.P.Ramesh, Amritha University, Kolkata, India
- Dr.G.Lakshminarayanan, National Institute of Technology, Trichy, India
- Dr .Sakthivel P, Anna University, Chennai, India
- Dr.Sang Hyeon Kim, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Mr. Sudarshan Srinivasan, R&D Intel, Bengaluru, India
- Dr. Tapan K Nayak, CERN, Geneva
- Dr. Vanathi P T, PSG College of Technology,Coimbatore,India
- Dr. Venkata Vanukuru, Global Foundries, Bengaluru, India
- Dr. Venkateswaran N, SSN College of Engg, Chennai, India
- Dr.Virendra Singh, IIT Bombay, India
- Dr. Vita Pi-Ho Hu,National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Dr. Xingsheng Wang, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
- Dr. Anis Suhaila Mohd Zain, Technical University of Malaysia , Malacca, Malaysia
- Mr. Ashok Govindarajan, Zilogic Systems, Chennai
- Mr. Balamurugan G, Honeywell, Bangalore
- Dr. Chandrasekar,Colorado State University,USA
- Dr. Changhwan Shin,Sungkyunkwan University, Seoul, South Korea
- Dr. Chi On Chui ,University of California, Los Angeles
- Dr. Hyungcheol Shin, Seoul National University, South Korea
- Dr.Jawahar Senthilkumar V, Anna University, Chennai, India
- Mr. Gaurav Goel, Intel, Bangalore
- Mr. Jayaraman K,Maxim Integrated, Bangalore
- Dr. Jing Guo, University of Florida, USA
- Dr. Jongwook Jeon, Konkuk University, Seoul
- Dr.Yang Hao, Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Dr.Lakshminarayanan,NIT, Trichy, India
- Mr. Lavakumar A, Synopsys, Bangalore
- Dr. Meganathan D, Anna University, Chennai, India
- Dr. Moorthi S, NIT, Trichy, India
- Dr.Nirmal kumar P, Anna University, Chennai, India
- Mr. Pradeep Nair,Texas Instruments, India, Bangalore
- Dr. N. Balamurugan , Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, India
- Dr.C.P.Ravikumar, Texas Instruments, Bengaluru
- Dr.Vipin Madangarli, Global Foundries, Bengaluru,India
- Dr. G. Seetharaman, National Institute of Technology, Nagaland,India
- Dr. M Raja, BITS, Pilani, Dubai Campus, UAE
- Dr. Kewal K Saluja, University of Winsconsin-Madison, Madison WI
- Dr. Krishnendu Chakrabarty, Duke University, Durham,NC
- Dr. Xiao-Zhi Ga, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- Dr. Subramaniam Ganesan, Oakland University Rochester, MI
- Dr. Anand Paul, Kyungpook National Univeristy, South Korea
- Dr. K. Bharanitharan, Tainan, Taiwan
- Dr. Vijaya Sankara Rao Pasupureddi, Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Dr. Vishwani D.Agrawal, Samuel Ginn College of Engineering, Auburn University,
- Mr.Balamurugan G, Honeywell, Bangalore
- Dr. V. Kamakoti, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- Dr. Susmita Sur-Kolay, ACM Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, India
- Dr. M. Sabarimalai Manikandan, IIT, Bhuvaneshwar ,India
- General Chairs: Dr. Kittur Harish Mallikarjun, Dean, SENSE
- Organising Chairs: Dr. V.Arunachalam , HOD, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics,
Dr. K.Sivasankaran, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics, SENSE
- Technical Session Chairs: Dr. S.Sivanantham, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics,
Dr. R. Saktivel, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics, SENSE
- Tutorial Chair: Dr. Kumarvel, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics, SENSE
- Technical Review Chair: Dr. V. Nitish Kumar, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics, SENSE
- Registration Chairs: Dr. Sri Abibhatla Sridevi, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics,
Dr. V. N. Ramakrishnan, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics, SENSE
Prof. M Aarthy, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics, SENSE
- Finance Chair: Prof. P. Jayakrishnan, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics, SENSE
- Website Chair: Prof. C Prayline Rajabai, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics, SENSE
- Hospitality Chairs: Dr. T. Pradeep, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics, SENSE
Prof. K. Jagannadha Naidu, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics, SENSE
Prof. G. Raghunath, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics, SENSE
- Publicity Chairs: Prof. S Ravi, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics, SENSE
Prof. R Dhanabal, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics, SENSE
- Sponsorship Chairs: Prof. Rajeev Pankaj N, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics,
Prof. Satheesh Kumar S, Dept. of Micro and Nano Electronics, SENSE
- Academician (IEEE Member)*
- Academician (Non-IEEE Member)*
- Industry Delegates
- Foreign Delegates
- USD 300
- Academician (IEEE Member)
- Academician (Non-IEEE Member)
- Industry Delegates
- Foreign Delegates
- USD 50
*First Author with Multiple Submission is eligible for reduced registration fee for the only one
*If more than one author of an accepted paper wishes to attend the conference, all such authors need to register separately as an author.