1. Register Online
2. Submit the abstract online
3. Acceptance / Rejection of abstract
4. If accepted, submit the full paper (Template given)
5. Pay the registration fees (Early Bird registration date is 30 September 2019)
6. If registration fee is paid and the quality of full paper is satisfactory, the proceeding / journal will be assigned.
7. Submission of camera ready paper based on assigned proceeding / journal
8. Announcement of mode of presentation (Oral / poster) – First week of November
• It is not mandatory to submit an abstract / full paper for participating in ICNAN19. For participation without submission of abstract / full paper, complete the registration and payment through online.
• Spot registration will not be entertained
• If accommodation is required, please contact accommodation committee through the following email: email@example.com
Payment can be done in any of the following modes.
The payment link is available in the participant’s registration page. Payment can be done by Net Banking / Debit /Credit card / UPI. The receipt of the payment can be downloaded from payment portal. No separate receipt will be provided for online payment.
Bank details for account transfer are given below
Account Type: CURRENT ACCOUNT
Bank Name: INDIAN BANK
Account Number: 407580397
Agency Name as per bank: Vellore Institute of Technology
Branch Name: VIT BRANCH, Vellore
Branch Code: 1585(V086)
MICR Code: 632019008
IFCS code: IDIB000V086
Swift No.: IDIBINBBVIT
After the completion of account transfer, the following transfer reference details to be sent to the email id given below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the participant:
ICNAN Reg. Number:
Name of the bank and Branch:
Transfer Bank Reference Number:
Date and Time:
Demand Draft in favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology” payable at Vellore. The participant’s name and ICNAN Reg. Number to be mentioned behind the DD and sent to the following postal address.
Centre for Nanotechnology Research,
Room No 102, Technology Tower,
Vellore Institute of Technology,
Vellore - 632014.
The receipt of DD will be acknowledged through email.
Note: For the second and third mode of payment, the payment receipt will be provided during the conference.