Internal full-time candidates: A candidate who wishes to work for Integrated Ph.D degree on full time (including project staff working in sponsored projects being carried out at the Institute) should apply in the prescribed form on or before due dates to be announced normally once every year.
For Integrated Ph.D in Engineering / Technology:
a) Bachelor’s Students with outstanding academic record in the Bachelor’s degree in engineering technology disciplines of Bio-Technology / Electronics, with an aptitude towards advanced scientific and technological research are eligible to apply.
b) ) A minimum of 80% marks or a CGPA of 8.0 is mandatory. Candidates who are appearing for the final examination can also apply provided they meet all the requirements before admission.
a. Applications will be invited by open advertisement in all leading newspapers/ local announcement for all categories.
b.Out of the applications received, the Schools/Centers will short-list the candidates to be called for written test and interview to be conducted at the Institute on a pre-announced date.
c.Selection will be based on the overall merit index of the candidate which will be arrived at by taking into account the candidate’s performance in the previous university examinations at Bachelor’s and Master’s level and the performance in the written test and / the interview.
- PG Admission
- UG Admissions
- International Admissions
- Research Admissions
- Ph. D
- Integrated Ph.D
- Student Profile
- Ph. D
- Application for candidacy confirmation
- Application for Half yearly Progress report
- Application for M.S. Registration
- Application for Ph.D Registration
- Proforma for Constitution of Doctoral Committee
- -Proforma for Constitution of General Test Committee
- Proforma for Guide Recognition
- Proforma for submission of M.Phil. dissertation
- Proforma for submission of Ph.D.-Thesis
- Proforma for suggestion of Panel of Examiners