- Feedback on the course from the students and faculty members is obtained at the end of each semester through the in-house portal VTOP
- Additionally, feedback obtained from students on the course (as part of the indirect course outcome assessment), quality circle meetings and the outgoing student survey.
- Feedback from the other stake holders, viz. employer, alumni and parent is obtained once a year.
- From the employer, the feedback is obtained during the placement drives by the Office of Placement and Training and also by the faculty members when they visit the industries.
- Feedback from the alumni is obtained during the global alumni meet or during the meeting with the local chapters.
- Feedback is also obtained from these stake holders during their official visit to the Institution.
- These structured feedback forms are available in the VIT website
- In addition to these structured feedbacks, feedback on curriculum and course is obtained from the visiting faculty members and industry personnel, while visiting the Institution.
Analysis of the feedback obtained
- The structured feedback obtained from different stake holders are represented in a 5-point scale
- Areas of improvement (those metrics that receive feedback of 3.0 and below – in a 5-point scale) are identified by the respective departments.
- Due consideration is also given to the qualitative statements that are stated in these structured feedback forms
Utilisation of the feedback for curriculum / course development
- The analysed feedback is discussed in faculty meetings of the school
- All faculty members are involved in identifying the areas of improvement
- The Head of the Department chairs the initial discussion sessions with the faculty members
- The points of concern are then discussed in the Dean – Head of the Department meetings
- Suitable changes in the curriculum / course content are then made by the involvement of the Head of the Department (for curriculum) / course committee (Course)
- The proposed changes are then discussed at the Board of Studies meeting, involving faculty members (from different cadre), external experts from industry and academia
- After due deliberations, changes that will contribute to the quality of the curriculum and course are accepted and recommended by the Board of Studies
- Stakeholder Feedback Templates AY 2019-2020
- Stakeholder Feedback Templates AY 2020-2021
- Stakeholder Feedback Templates AY 2021-2022
Stakeholder Feedback Analysis
- Feedback Analysis 2014-2015
- Feedback Analysis 2015-2016
- Feedback Analysis 2016-2017
- Feedback Analysis 2017-2018
- Feedback Analysis 2018-2019
- Feedback Analysis 2019-2020
- Feedback Analysis 2020-2021
- Feedback Analysis 2021-2022
Stakeholder Feedback Action Taken Report