Controller of Examinations (CoE)
The Office of the Controller of Examinations is responsible for the preparation, scheduling, and conduct of the Final Assessment Test (FAT) for all the programmes offered by the institute. It also facilitates the central valuation of answer scripts and the timely publication of Results. The other responsibilities are:
Issuing Grade Certificates, Consolidated Statement of Grades and Provisional Certificates as and when candidates become eligible to receive the same.
- The issue of Transcripts
- Preparation of Degree Certificates
- Preparation of Rank List / List of Gold Medalists.
- Providing genuineness/verification services to various stakeholders such as Government authorities, corporate bodies, and educational institutions.
- Facilitating Paper Seeing and Revaluation Processes.
- Arranging for Pre and Post Auditing of Question Papers and Answer Booklets by both internal and external subject experts.
- The issue of Duplicate Certificates.
- Go to https://vtop.vit.ac.in/vtop/initialProcess(supported by Chrome and Firebox)
- Click Alumni Login
- Login using your Credentials (a) Registration Number (b) VIT Alumni Email ID and (c) Date of Birth
- If you don’t know your Alumni Email ID, you can update any of your emails by writing to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. To prove your identity, you are required
- to attach a scanned copy of any one of the following documents: grade cards / provisional / degree.
- After receiving the confirmation mail from helpdesk, login to VTop. Fill the required details and make necessary payments.
- For clarifications / queries contact: email@example.com (or) 91-416 220 2851.
- The existing offline process is herewith discontinued.