- Team ARDRA was founded in 2018 with an aim to develop autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles capable of performing search and rescue tasks and also deliver payloads for commercial use.
- The software sub team specializes in autonomous traversal of UAV using artificial intelligence, object detection, localization and classification using machine learning, and software integration and interoperability using socket programming.
- The electrical sub team specializes in avionics power distribution and propulsion system, electrical firmware, controlling electronic mechanisms, and data communication.
- The mechanical sub team specializes in designing and manufacturing the airframe of unmanned aerial vehicle, carbon fiber machining, casting and 3d printing.
- The management sub team specializes in documentation, video editing, resources and finance management.
ACHIEVEMENTS: Participated in the student unmanned aerial systems 2018 competition organised by auvsi, and attained 14th rank, worldwide for the technical design report