Selection is based on merit. Marks secured in higher secondary school examination and eligible NATA score.
- There is NO ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Candidate who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply
- Notification on issue of online application will be given on our website.
- Online Applications will be issued from March 2019
- Admission will be done on Merit basis for which the merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in qualifying examination and NATA Test.
- The candidates short-listed based on their merit will be called for the counselling
- The fact that a candidate has qualified and has been called for the counselling does not guarantee admission to him / her. This depends upon the performance in the GD/PI – Group Discussion and Personal
- Interview Skill Test and the availability of seats
- The selection list will be announced after the Group Discussion /Interview/ Skill Test