VIT Admissions -
B.A., LL.B (Hons.) and B.B.A., LLB (Hons.)
Online Group Discussion and Personal Interview
12th August to 17th August 2020
General Instructions, Rules and Code of Conduct to the Candidates Appearing for
the Online Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
- No change of Online Group Discussion and Personal Interview timings will be
entertained under any circumstances.
- Login through the Zoom Id provided. Candidates need not make calls to the
panel members. If required, our faculty will make the call to interview the
- Use your application number and name while logging in to the session:
(Ex. 2020500000 Rajan)
- Candidate must be ready for the Online Group Discussion and Personal
Interview at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid mismatch in the
- The face of the candidate must be visible with proper lighting and without
any disturbance in the background. Use your headphone/earphone for good clarity
and quality of sound and voice.
- Select the perfect spot without any external disturbances for your good
- During the Online Group Discussion and Personal Interview, the candidate
must maintain appropriate posture, dress formally and must speak in English
- Even in the online environment, eye contact is important. Instead of looking
at the person on the screen, look directly into the webcam and stay engaged.
- Ensure that your computer or mobile is ON always and that no one else is
around when you are attending the Online Group Discussion and Personal
- Communication with anyone other than the panel members during the Online
Group Discussion and Personal Interview is strictly prohibited.
- Impersonation or indulging in any kind of misbehaviour is strictly
prohibited and will be viewed seriously.
- All the sessions will be recorded from our end.
- Recording of session by the candidates is strictly prohibited.
- Consequences of Rule Violations: If the candidate violates the online test
rules, he / she will automatically receive a score of "0" for the Online
Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The decision of the examiner is final.
- Shortlisted candidates' name list will be displayed in the VIT Chennai
website. All other admission details will be available in the website