VIT offers undergraduate Hospitality and Hotel Administration Degree programme. It has been transforming lives by providing quality Education in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology. The University is excellent in enabling research environment.
This programme comprehensively focuses on all the aspects of hospitality management. Our goal is to provide students with a knowledge and understanding of current theories, concepts and laboratory practices. This course is aimed at those aspiring to be professionals in the field of hospitality industries. The students will be inculcated in the operations of hospitality sectors, star hotels and restaurant, front and back-office operations, housekeeping, culinary, food and beverage, marketing and sales, conferences, financial management, HR and personnel relations, purchasing and storage, sanitation, tourism marketing and management. In addition, the student will be nourished with industrial standards, computer skills, business communications, technical and interpersonal skills, inter cultural team dynamics, legal aspects and insurance and value of ethics. The curriculum was developed in response to huge industry demands for people with expertise in hospitality management. The course provides in-depth training and hands-on experience in various aspects of hospitality management.
|Nationality||Resident Indian National / Non Resident Indian National|
|Mode||Regular, Full Time and Formal Education|
|Eligibility in the Qualifying Examination||
|Tuition Fee (Per Annum)||INR 75,000|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable) (One time payment)||INR 2,000|
|Total fees to be paid for the first year||INR 77,000|
Apply online through Netbanking / Debit card /Credit card / Paytm mode.
There is no printed OMR application.
Steps to be followed
Upload the required documents mentioned below on the application portal (within the prescribed date and time ) Otherwise your application form will be rejected.
Applicants can view the result from website
The following documents in original are required to be submitted for verification at the time of Admission:
1. Copy of Provisional Admission Letter
2. Copy of any age proof Certificate / Aadhar card
3. Qualifying examination mark statements of all attempts
4. Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
5. Migration Certificate (if issued by the board)
6. Community Certificate (For SC/ST Applicants)
7. Nativity Certificate (For Applicants hailing from Jammu and Kashmir/Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
8. Recent Passport size colour photos 4 nos
9. Affidavit to be signed separately by Student, Parent & Hostel on Rs.20/- non-judicial Stamp Paper
Affidavit Parent | Student | Hostels
10. Certificate of Physical Fitness
11. Student Profile (Refer website for the link)
12. One set of photocopy of all original documents. (Except Affidavit / Physical Fitness Certificate / Student Profile)