1. Veerabathraswamy kandasamy, Senthil Kumar Arumugam., “Design optimization of multi-kink axial radial diffuser of steam turbine exhaust hood”, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 1088 – 1100, 2019
2. Sadasivan S., Arumugam S.K., Aggarwal M.C., “Numerical simulation of diffuser of a gas turbine using the actuator disc model” Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 12(1), pp. 77-84, 2019 (TR. IF=0.918)
3. S R P., Arumugam S.K., Gangradey R., Mukherjee S., Kasthurirengan S., Behera U., “CFD modelling and performance analysis of a twin screw hydrogen extruder” Fusion Engineering and Design, Vol. 138, pp. 151–158, 2019. (TR. IF=0.918)
4. Saritha N., Senthil Kumar A., “Analysis of double diffusion natural convection in an enclosure filled with alumina water nanofluid using Buongioro's two phase model”, International journal of numerical methods for heat and fluid flow, Vol. 29 No. 10, pp. 3707-3729, 2019 (TR. IF= 1.958)
5. G. Velvizhi, K. Balakumar S. Dharanidharan Sequestering of CO2 to Value-Added Products through Various Biological Processes. Next Generation Biomanufacturing Technologies Chapter 2019 12 pp 261-284.
6.G. Velvizhi, J. Annie Modestra, Dileep Kumar Yeruva, J. Shanthi Sravan and S. Venkata Mohan Bioelectrochemical Treatment: Present Trends and Prospective Microbial Electrochemical Technologies Taylor and Francis 2019, 402-421.
7. S. Murugavelh, B. Anand, K. Midhun Prasad, R. Nagarajan and S. A. Pravin Kumar, “Exergy analysis and kinetic study of tomato waste drying in a mixed mode solar tunnel dryer”, Energy Sources Part – A, Vol.234, 1192-1209, 2019. (TR. IF = 0.894).
8. M.S Kavitha and S. Murugavelh, “In situ acid catalysed transesterification of biodiesel production from Sterculia foetida oil and seed”, International Journal of Green Energy 1465-1474, 2019. (IF = 1.302)
9. M.S. Kavitha and S Murugavelh, Optimisation, experimental validation and thermodynamic study of the sequential oil extraction and biodiesel production processes from seeds of Sterculia foetida Environmental Science and Pollution Research, Vol. 26 (30), 31301-31314, 2019. (TR. IF = 2.914).
10. R Nagarajan and S Murugavelh. “Design and fabricate a solar torrefaction unit to improve the sugarcane bagasse quality for pyrolysis reaction”, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Vol. 312 (1), 012024. 2019.
11.B Anand and S Murugavelh, “Techno-economic analysis of solar trigeneration system”, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Vol. 312 (1), 012030. 2019.
12. K. Midhun Prasad and K Murugavelh, “Bio oil production from Agro waste residue: Thermochemical conversion to improve oil quality”, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Vol. 312 (1). 2019.
13.S. A. Pravin Kumar, R. Nagarajan, K. Midhun Prasad, B. Anand and S. Murugavelh, Thermogravimetric study and kinetics of banana peel pyrolysis: a comparison of ‘model-free’ methods. Biofuels 2019. DOI:
10.1080/17597269.2019.1647375. (IF = 1.130)
14. Murugavelh Somasundaram, Anand B, A hybrid system for power, desalination and cooling using concentrated photovoltaic/thermal collector. Energy Sources part A 2019. DOI: 10.1080/15567036.2019.1644395. (IF = 0.894).
15.Murugavelh S, Midhun Prasad K, Co-pyrolysis of Juliflora biomass with Low Density Polyethylene for bio oil synthesis. Energy Sources part – A 2019. DOI: 10.1080/15567036.2019.1635232. (IF = 0.894)
16.M.S. Kavitha, S. Murugavelh, Optimization and Transesterification of Sterculia oil: Assessment of Engine performance, Emission and Combustion Analysis, Journal of Cleaner Production. Vol. 234, 1192-1209, 2019. (TR. IF = 6.395)
17. M.S. Kavitha, S. Murugavelh, Biodiesel production from reactive Sterculia and waste cooking oil blend using an acid catalyst, International journal of Ambient Energy 2019. DOI: 10.1080/01430750.2019.1611637.
18. B. Anand, R. Shankar, T. Srinivas, S. Murugavelh, Performance analysis of combined two stage desalination and cooling plant with different solar collectors, Desalination and Water Treatment. Vol. 156, 136-147, 2019. (IF = 1.234).
19.J. Ranjitha, Madonna Shalma S, Vijayalakshmi Shankar, “Biodiesel production using lipase immobilized functionalized magnetic nanocatalyst from oleaginous fungal lipid”, Journal Cleaner Production, Vol.215, PP.245-258, 2019 (IF: 6.395).
20.Gokul Raghavendra Srinivasan, Vijayalakshmi S, Ranjitha J,”Experimental study on influence of dominant fatty acid esters in engine characteristics of waste beef tallow biodiesel”, Energy Exploration & Exploitation Vol.37 (3), PP.1098-1124, 2019 (IF: 1.946).
21.Gokul Raghavendra Srinivasan, Vijayalakshmi S, Ranjitha J, “Production, optimization and engine characteristics of beef tallow biodiesel rendered from leather fleshing and slaughterhouse wastes”, Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery, Vol.1-14, 2019 (IF: 2.326). 22.B. Deepanraj, N. Senthil kumar, J. Ranjitha, “Effect of solid concentration on biogas production through anaerobic digestion of rapeseed oil cake”, Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, Vol.11, PP.1-8, 2019 (IF: 0.894).
23.Srinivasan G.R, Vijayalakshmi S, Shalini P, J. Ranjitha, “Effect of Dominant Fatty Acid Esters on Emission Characteristics of Waste Animal Fat Biodiesel in CI Engine”, Frontiers Energy Research, Vol.7, (63), PP. 1-13, 2019.
24. Srinivasan, G.R.; Vijayalakshmi Shankar, J. Ranjitha, “Molecular Study on Dominant Fatty Acid Esters Characterized from Waste Beef Tallow Biodiesel and ash; A Quantum Computational Approach. Preprints 2019, 10.20944/preprints201906.0118.v1, 2019.
25. Rajan, A., Ranjitha, J., Vijayalakshmi, S, “Fuelling the future: Recent advancement in microbial Engineering for biofuel production - A Review. Research Journal of Biotechnology, Vol. 14 (2), PP.83-91, 2019.
26.Prakasam Gayathri, K.Chandrasekara Pillai, Annamalai Senthil Kumar*, Regioselective Electrochemical Oxidation of One of the Identical Benzene Rings of Carbazole to 1,4-Quinone on MWCNT Surface and Its Electrocatalytic Activity, J. Phys. Chem. C 123 30283-30293, 2019
27. Pinapeddavari Mayuri, P. Nellepalli, Vijayakrishna Kari, Annamalai Senthil Kumar*, Tuning Poly(Ionic Liquid) as a Facile Anion (Hexacyanoferrate(III) Ion)-Exchanger After Being Adsorbed on Graphitic Nano Material and Its Versatile Electrocatalytic Oxidation of Ascorbic Acid, J. Phys. Chem. C 123 19637-19648, 2019
28.Sivakumar Nisha, Annamalai Senthil Kumar*, Electrochemical conversion of triamterene-diuretic drug to hydroxybenzene-triamterene intermediate mimicking the pharmacokinetic reaction on multiwalled carbon nanotube surface and its electrocatalytic oxidation function of thiol, J. Electroanal. Chem. 839, 214-223, 2019.
29. Nandimalla Vishnu, Annamalai Senthil Kumar*, Sushmee Budhulika, Selective in-situ derivatization of intrinsic nickel to nickel hexacyanoferrate on carbon nanotube and its application for electrochemical sensing of hydrazine, J. Electroanal. Chem. 837, 60-66, 2019
30.Nithiya Jeromiyas, Elanthamilan Elaiyappillai, Annamalai Senthil Kumar*, Veerappan Mani, Bismuth nanoparticles decorated graphenated carbon nanotubes modified screen-printed electrode for mercury detection, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers 95, 466-474, 2019.
31.K.S. Shalini Devi, Aditi Jain, Sheng-Tung Huang, Annamalai Senthil Kumar*, Metal and heteroatoms-free carbon soot obtained from atmospheric combustion of naphthalene for sensitive dissolved oxygen reduction reaction and sensing in neutral media, Electrochim. Acta (Elsevier) 296, 407-417, 2019
32. Valikala, V., Santhakumar, I., Kannappan, S., “Synthesis and effect of pegylation on citric acid dendritic nano architectures anchored with cefotaxime sodium”, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, Vol.201, pp.111683, 2019 (TR. IF= 4.06)
33. Santhakumar, K., Viswanath, V., “Novel methods for efficacy testing of disinfectants-Part II,” Tenside, Surfactants, Detergents, Vol. 56, pp.14-24, 2019 (TR. IF = 0.378)
34. Santhakumar, K., Viswanath, V., “Novel methods for efficacy testing of disinfectants-Part I,” Tenside, Surfactants, Detergents, Vol. 56, pp.86-93, 2019 (TR. IF = 0.378)
Last updated on 15 June 2020